Top menu navigation

                                                                                 Portfolio      Tumblr      Twitter      Deviant Art      Instagram     

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fae Dragon Prop Set Preliminary Concepts




So I have really enjoyed getting back into concepting, I had been zoning in on 3d so much I forgot about just making designs for the funzies :) So I've decided to fix up the 2D section of my portfolio by adding concepts for a full set of props designed around this little fellow: 


I LOVE the design choices made for this guy and I really want to bring that color scheme and complexity to some neat props. 
Here is what I worked on this morning, still rough but Ill go back later and clean them up : )



Post Question: If you could choose a non playable race in WoW to design a set of items for, what would it be? 





Cheers!

Annie 

No comments:

Post a Comment