Top menu navigation

                                                                                 Portfolio      Tumblr      Twitter      Deviant Art      Instagram     

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Corehound Chest Concept

After debating what sort of prop set I wanted to start modeling next, I decided it would be fun to just go for a Corehound themed set. Here is the first concept I painted up yesterday, It started as a quick little concept in my sketchbook and then I scanned it and proceeded to bring it in to Photoshop. 

I think today I'm going to be focusing on rendering out all the concepts before I go on to recreating them in 3D.



So my question of the day is, If you could make a WoW themed prop set, what character would it be based on?

Cheers!

Annie 

No comments:

Post a Comment