Top menu navigation

                                                                                 Portfolio      Tumblr      Twitter      Deviant Art      Instagram     

Monday, February 8, 2016

Available for work!


(Character Commission Price Chart)

Hi everyone! 

My name is Annie, I'm looking for some 2D or 3D work! I specialize in painted stylized concepts and textures, as well as low polygon modeling. If you are interested in hiring me, please reach out to me at anniem@royalsharkart.com !

My portfolio: Royal Shark Art - 2D Art
My blog: Royal Shark's Art
438098_origjpg

7235583_origjpg


I take payment through Paypal at dxfuzion@gmail.com

Contact Info:
My email: anniem@royalsharkart.com !
My portfolio: Royal Shark Art - 2D Art
My blog: Royal Shark's Art
Feel free to PM or email me if you're interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment